Applicable both for greenfield and brownfield projects, the Turkish government offers a comprehensive investment incentives program with a wide range of instruments that helps to minimize the upfront cost burden and accelerate the returns on investments.
These incentives may also be tailored for projects in priority sectors classified as key areas for the transfer of technology and economic development. In addition, the Turkish government provides generous support programs for R&D and innovation projects, employee training initiatives, and for exporters through various grants, incentives, and loans.
· has extensive experience with investment incentives regulations
· prepares preliminary financial calculations for investment projects
· prepares tailor-made information packages on available incentives
· assists and guides through the process of applying for investment incentives
· supports further expansion and business plans
· provides proffessional service and works on a confidential basis